Posted on May 18, 2019 by Tutor Time Learning Centers
Tutor Time Learning Center in Charlotte, NC is HIRING Lead Teachers!
FreeNights & Weekends Competitive Pay Paid Time Off Health Benefits Specialized Curriculum Growth Opportunities
We offer up to a $500 SIGN ON BONUS!
Enjoy One-of-a-Kind Learning at Tutor Time!
We know every child is unique-and so is every educator working to prepare them for elementary school.Our one-of-a-kind educators (I'm looking at you! ) spend each day ensuring that children are engaged, nurtured, and encouraged to follow their own unique path, as we prepare them-academically, physically, and socially-for elementary school.
We embrace the individuality of the children-and our educators-to create personalized experiences. That's why when we say one-of-a-kind, we mean it.
Our Lead Teachers
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- NCECC qualification (EDU 119) or equivalent
- A.A. in ECE or A.A. with 12 credit hours of ECE
- 2 years of experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Must be at least 18 years of age