Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Full Time Permanent
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Registered Respiratory Therapist needed in Washington, D.C, the nation's capital! Located on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. Competitive pay and excellent benefits offered.
Walk the halls of free Smithsonian museums, paddle on the Potomac and Anacostia rivers or sit back on a double-decker tour bus and soak up some history. Local shops, funky marketplaces and people-watching hot spots beckon by midday, as nighttime gives way to multi-course dinners and drinks from local breweries.
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
SHIFT: 3/12s, Nights, 7pm-7am, every other weekend, some holidays
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum 1 year of experience required
- Neonatal/pediatric experience preferred.
- Six months post-graduate experience in all aspects of respiratory care, including critical care background required
- Active member of the AARC ; AARC state affiliation preferred.
- Perform independent professional respiratory care diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, clinical evaluation of care including the establishment of therapeutic objectives and the review of care
- D.C. active state license
- Registered (R.R.T.) by the NBRC required
- BLS (Basic Life Support) required
- NRP/ACLS/PALS/NPS certifications preferred
- Graduate of a Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC) approved program for respiratory care
- AS or BS preferred.
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call