Service Desk Analyst (Tier one Investment Bank) - Chester
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Radley James Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a Leading Tier one global investment bank.
This is a 12 month contract paying a daily rate of £250.
Ideal candidate would have between 3 and 5 years Service desk experience in an ITIL environment.
Please do not apply out if you do not meet the requirements
As the EMEA Service Desk Analyst your role and responsibilities
- Provide a consistent and customer focused approach when dealing with all telephone calls
- Troubleshoot and provide first contact resolution where possible
- Log tickets with accurate and clear information including priority escalation where required
- Use and maintain existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLA
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for your own personal development
As the EMEA Service Desk Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Dependable Customer Service background
- Excellent written, verbal, communication skills
- Work well as a team and build relationships to the global partners
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus on all areas of responsibility concurrently
- Background Experience with an IT support role supporting a large user base
- Good understanding and knowledge of clients, technology and processes supported within the Service Desk environment
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- ITIL Certifications/Understanding/Awareness
Please get in contact ASAP.
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual