Posted on May 18, 2019 by Endeavour Recruitment
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Business Analyst to work for a renowned consumer protection client in Brussels, Belgium. Our client has requested that the Business Analyst chosen for this role is fluent in English however fluency in French or Dutch is extremely advantageous. The duration of this role is 12 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €500 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst with experience on leading workshops, facilitation, requirements management, and strong ownership and communication skills. The Business Analyst will support business stakeholders on the definition of the business goals, elicitation of requirements, the review of our processes, systems and current practices concerning the digital initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be end to end responsible for the requirements, from collection to implementation
- You will contribute to define the metrics and KPIs to measure the success of the implementation
- You will identify the needs (resources, knowledge, material) needed for the implementation
- You will model the business processes and build UML diagrams to document requirements
- You will debrief the business needs to technical teams
- You will support the project manager to break down the deliverables and identify the
- activities needed for the implementation of the plan
- You will manage the communication to stakeholders concerning the progress and status of your deliverables
- You will support the project manager to do team retrospectives and to monitor the implementation of the actions
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of workshops facilitation
- Experience with providing training to business audiences
- Proven experience working on requirements engineering using UML
- Knowledge of business process modelling using BPMN or UML
- Experience in working on agile methodologies (Scrum; Kanban)
- Experience in managing meetings and conveying information to different stakeholders
- Knowledge of business analysis methodologies (BABOK)
- French, Italian, or Dutch speaking is desirable
- Flexible to travel in Europe
- Project management knowledge (Prince 2, PMP) is desirable.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Business Analyst, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
€35k - €55k Annual
€600 - €600 Daily