Salesforce Commerce Cloud Consultant
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
We have an job opening for Salesforce Commerce Cloud Consultant with our client and the details are as below:
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months Extendable
Work Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Act as the main point for understanding client implementation requirements and help design solutions that meet or exceeds the current architecture standards
- Responsible for understanding the business user needs and helping to influence the product roadmap
- Solid hands on experience with cloud architectures, AWS preferred.
- Design and help build new features and functionality that will help platform stay current.
- Design, build and document solutions using architecture best practices and design patterns
- Lead the capability which is responsible for the implementation of SFDC Marketing Cloud services including Krux, ExactTarget, Social Studio or equivalent services
- Experience in systems integration and custom development, commercial package implementation with multiple commerce platforms
- Must have strong experience developing commerce application with recent SFCC (Salesforce commerce cloud).
- Salesforce certified with extensive experience in SFCC implementations.
- Demonstrable experience in email/customer marketing, CRM, analytics or equivalent
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming, relational databases.
- Sound knowledge & hands on experience using ISMLs, JS Controllers, pipelines, Demandware scripts, OCAPI and setting up Business Manager Configuration.