Threat Intelligence Analyst - The Hague (Den Haag)
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Morgan McKinley UK
Threat Intelligence Analyst - The Hague
A Global Threat Intelligence Sharing and Membership led organization are looking for a Threat Intelligence Analyst to help form part of a new office in The Hauge.
- Provide Real Time information to members on threats to the sector and incident reporting
- Conduct tactical-level research and analysis for written products in coordination with the firm's intelligence strategy
- Conduct multiple-source intelligence analysis on current and emerging threats using advanced research methods and analytical techniques for finished intelligence products in coordination with the firm's intelligence strategy
- Coordinate public-private partnership relationships, especially for areas of fraud and cybercrime
- Support regional threat discussions with members on a variety of topics, working with the companies affiliates and Expert Resource Pool vendors
- Support in-person member meetings as needed
- Work effectively in a global, virtual team
- Participate in continuous skills development/training
- Analytical experience working on fraud trending and attribution, eFraud and cybercrime threat topics, and working with law enforcement on fraud and cybercrime incidents.
- Has experience with the most aspects of the intelligence cycle, including identifying key collection sources, evaluating raw intelligence, conducting research, performing link analysis and preparing finished intelligence for different levels of stakeholders.
- Experience of interacting with Public and Private sector clients
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.