Implementation Manager - VMS/MSP
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Implementation Manager - EMEA/Nordics
My client is a leading HRIS/VMS provider.
The candidate will lead large, complex, MSP/RPO implementations for new and existing clients in the Nordics, EMEA and globally.
Reporting into the Implementation Director for EMEA and overseeing the complete project life cycle, from initiation to project closure.
The candidate will successfully manage multiple Implementations simultaneously, both within EMEA and globally when required, to ensure the solution objectives are achieved on time and within the agreed scope.
This role is available on ether a contract or permanent basis.
- Project Lead for Solutions Implementation MSP and national accounts.
- Effectively applies Implementation methodology and enforces project standards utilizing established project management governance and related tools.
- Manages scope to maximize revenue while delivering the implementation within the agreed upon timeframes and contractual expectations
- Manages the implementation from the Sales handover through transition to Support and Operations.
- Provides day-to-day management in the delivery and deployment of the defined solution to clients.
- Conducts regular Project Team Status Calls to keep the project on track, identify and resolve issues and actions, identify and mitigate project risks.
- Co-ordinates and communicates with Sales, Program Management, Finance, Technology, Support and other internal departments as needed to ensure implementation success.
- Leads client discovery process to compile and analyse existing service model and provides the recommendation on the future state solution.
- Facilitates the presentation of the most effective and efficient solution recommendation incorporating company best practices and leading industry trends to meet the client-specific objectives.
- Co-ordinates with the Technical Delivery Manager and Development to ensure delivery of the configured solution, training, system integrations and interfaces.
- Supports all aspects of solution delivery as needed to ensure project success.
- Provides status reports to the executive team and client senior management.
- Secures strong relationships with senior client leadership and communicates with clients daily.
- Native/Fluent Swedish language and fluent English spoken/written to a professional level (must also be able to speak/write in English fluently)
- Project management experience (important)
- (3+) years external workforce industry experience (strongly preferred).
- Experience or understanding in the procurement function (important).
- Experience in implementing MSP solutions including technology (preferred).
- Strong leadership, influence, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise multiple demands in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Expert working knowledge of MS Office applications (Project, Visio, Access, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Location: Sweden - some travel may be required.
If this does interest you, please call me ASAP or send a CV