In-house Contracts Paralegal
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Resource Solutions Group
In-house Contracts Paralegal - Bristol
RSG has 40 years of trading history, providing a full service offering of recruitment solutions to organisations across the UK. At RSG, we recognise that our people are our greatest strength. Our goal is to ensure all employees are determined to be the best in what they do and we promote an environment where people are engaged, passionate and valued.
Due to the success and growth of our organisation we are currently recruiting for our in-house Legal Team and seeking a Contracts Paralegal.
Main responsibilities for the role will include:
- Reviewing and drafting contracts
- Dealing with contractor queries
- Working with the Group's Contractor Compliance and onsite client teams
- Providing general assistance to the Group's Legal team
Who you are:
- You must have at least 6 months experience dealing with commercial contracts.
- A confident communicator. Able to deal effectively with internal and external contacts in both verbal and written communication in a clear concise and friendly manner.
- A law degree or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential.
- part time hours may also be considered for the right candidate.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to develop your legal career with us!
Please apply online with your CV or call Lily Kilgour, Talent Acquisition Consultant for a confidential conversation.
Please note RSG is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
£26k - £42k Annual
£62k - £90k Annual
£52k - £74k Annual