Posted on May 18, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is a prominent and highly regarded solutions provider.
They are currently experience huge client-side demand and thus have an urgent contract vacancy for an exceptional security consultant.
Main job duties:
The successful candidate will assist the infra-project manager in the delivery of all items in scope of a major security program.
This will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing security agent deployments on platforms
- Conducting of some tests with specific tools.
- Working on security scanning & vulnerability remediation
- Working on a Privilege Account Management deployment/operational integration
- Elaborate technical operation guidelines in line with security requirements
Years experience required: 5/10
Technical skills required
SIEM; VPN; WAF; Firewalls; Network Intelligence; Routing; Windows, Unix; Linux; VMware;
PKI; Infrastructure Design; Shell Scripting; Oracle
IT Security; Application Security, Security Architecture; Intrusion Prevention; Ethical Hacking;
Threat Management; Attack Monitoring
If this role interests you, please send me a CV for immediate consideration.
€300 - €500 Daily
€500 - €500 Daily
€400 - €425 Daily