Junior-Mid .NET Developer - Chicago Loop (80-90K)
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Responsive Search, Inc.
Great company downtown near the train is looking for a permanent Full Stack .NET Developer to add to their small team. This is a salaried position for a growing team with a great manager and culture. A strong candidate for this position will be proficient in software development using ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server database (stored procedures, queries, views)
- Provide contributions to a team responsible for the design, development and implementation of critical business applications using ASP.NET, C#, MVC and Microsoft SQL Server technologies.
- Support on-going business IT projects as needed.
- Web interface design
- Self-directed and detail oriented - exceptional troubleshooting, analytical problem-solving and follow up skills
- Fast learner with the ability to use various resources to research issues and develop recommendations
- Team player with willingness to help out on ad hoc projects as needed
- .NET or C# 3.5/4.0 or .NET Core experience
- Microsoft SQL Server database experience
- 2 years of professional experience in full stack software/web development
- 1-2 years of professional ASP .NET and C# hands-on development
- Experience with SQL Server Stored Procedures, Queries
Full-time Direct Hire