IT Project Manager/Requirements Engineer
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Project Manager/Requirements Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Aargau or Bern Canton.
- Systematically record the requirements of software products.
- Analyze information & create requirements specifications using common techniques.
- Validate requirements with experts in the form of surveys & usability tests.
- Accompany the development process.
- Initiate & plan projects (resources, dates, scope, goals etc.).
- Manage projects according to planning & if necessary assume the role of product owner.
- Actively communicate project status both inside & outside of the project team.
Your Skills & Profile:
- Many years of practical Project Management experience in software development.
- Ideally experienced within the Swiss healthcare sector.
- Completed University education preferably in the IT &/or medical fields.
- Completed further education in the areas of Project Management, Requirements Engineering &/or business analysis.
- Reliable & conscientious with a high sense of responsibility.
- Structured & analytical with strong coordination & organization skills.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written), French is also advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.