Posted on May 18, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
The Network Engineer provides technical support to our Tier 1 Service Provider customers in all aspects of the operation of the network. This includes participation in implementation, testing and troubleshooting activities as well as network configuration, debugging, and optimization. As a member of the Infrastructure team, you will work on one of the most demanding network infrastructures spread across the world, you will work with the latest technologies and network tools, You will help in deploying and run the network and support diverse complex projects in order to make the best use of the infrastructure you have created. Your ability to troubleshoot and tune component hardware and software for secure and efficient network operation will be invaluable.
- Deep knowledge of routing protocols like OSPF, BGP, ISIS and MPLS. Best if implemented on Cisco, Arista and Juniper technologies;
- Experience in creating and building test environments, including test plans and procedures;
- Devops, Problem Solving and Will do attitude;
- Ability to comprehend complex system architectures, find creative approaches to implement them;
- 5+ year's hands-on experience in implementing and supporting IP in a Service Provider or Large enterprise environment;
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience
- Travelling involved;
The Company offers a competitive compensation package which includes a bonus, a lease car, continuing education program and much more.
Looking for a new challenge as a Network Engineer or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at (see below) or call
£70 - £95 Hourly
€70 - €80 Hourly