Graduate Academy - Digital Design
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Sponge
Are you a budding Digital Designer ready to bloom? Would you like to learn from industry experts? Then our design academy could be right for you!
With our ambitious plans to further expand our growing teams, we are now looking for exceptional people with a passion for design to join our brand-new academy in September.
What can you expect from our academy?
With the support of our talented design team, you will take on the role of junior digital designer. You will get the opportunity to work with big name clients and contribute to the delivery of award-winning e-learning solutions. Collaborating with our design and other internal teams, you will learn how to:
- design and deliver high-quality products for our clients
- minimise errors and consistently maintaining the highest standard of work
- develop pixel perfect techniques
- provide input to solutions across departments with support from our designers
- align Sponge's brand and personality to your work
You will also get to build upon your digital design skills with protected learning time within the academy, helping to grow you as a designer and help you to succeed in your future career with us.
Desired Skills, attributes and experience:
- Ideally a degree, or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- A good understanding of UX/UI animation and video
- Able to follow guidelines with good technical knowledge
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums
- Strong organisation skills, and able to plan, adapt and manage your time effectively
- Desire to learn and grow
Closing date: Friday 14th June at midnight
An assessment day will be held on: Tuesday 25th June
Next step: Send us your portfolio and CV along with a cover letter telling us about your greatest masterpiece to date with a personal critique of the work. P.S. feel free to include the masterpiece, we would love to see it!