Unified Consumer View Operations Senior Manager
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Unified Consumer View Operations Senior Manager. This individual will be managing the whole unified consumer view technology solutions platform management. They will be doing application and service monitoring, life cycle management, and capacity management. This person needs to know cloud operations and is able to manage 60+ technicians and provide oversight into the budget.
- Problem and Incident Management
- Implementing Security protections
- Application and Service Monitoring, Lifecycle management, Capacity Management.
- Utilizing Automation and operational efficiencies to reduce cost of ownership
- Ensure the Availability, performance and reliability of production and non-production environments
- Accountable for the design and implementation of a vision and a technology strategy aligned to business priorities
- IBM Infosphere Master Data Management
- IBM WebSphere
- Oracle Universal Content Management
- Oracle Databases
- Layer 7
- Pitney Bowes
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- The role is responsible for leading a globally dispersed team of 60+ technicians.
- Models and creates an environment of accountability for multiple organizations, peer groups and senior leaders by setting clear performance objectives in support of business outcomes.
- Collects multiple levels of staff performance data against desired outcomes and service level agreements ensuring that strategic outcomes at the broader organizational level are achieved.
- Coaches managers and other team members on personal development.
- Communicates strategy to the organization so they understand their roles, are motivated to achieve established goals and have line of the sight between their work and Company strategies. Converts thinking of others or gains acceptance of complex ideas where difficult but necessary to achieve goals and objectives.
- Provides oversight of budgets and delivery yet allow employees freedom of action.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of management experience; including leading leaders; should include accountability for all aspects of leading an organization including people processes, client/partner relationships, work processes and delivery of work products.
- Familiarity with cloud technology
- Experience with Operations and Production Support for a tier zero operational system
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with automation technologies.