Big Data Engineer
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Consol Partners
ConSol Partners' client are looking for a Lead Big data Engineer on a 10 month extendable contract in Mechelen, Belgium. Please see below for more information.
Job Title: Lead Big Data Engineer
Location: Mechelen, Belgium
Duration 10 month Contract (12 month extension)
Language's: English fluent, French or Dutch Fluent speaking (only need one)
- Big Data Technology: Constantly maintain an overview of the Big Data landscape, allowing yourself to advise on new technologies where needed.
- You must have in depth expertise with regards to Scala, Spark, Structured Streaming and Kafka Streams.
- Clear Communication: Effectively and diplomatically communicate ideas to your target audience, ie from architect to C-level executive.
- Pragmatic: Pragmatic in your approach. Use the right techniques to provide the needed quality and detail while avoiding complex solutions.
- Project management: Must be able to manage large projects autonomously and monitor scope, time, quality and budget at all times. Can take decisions and solve problems independently within budget of a project and take end to end ownership.
- Team player: Should put the team's objectives above yours and take the initiative to get things done without waiting to be asked.
- Agile: Have experience with agile ways of working and can take the lead in a project based on Kanban principles.
- Coaching: Easily share your knowledge with other team members and can take up a coaching role when necessary.
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV (see below).
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital