ICT Support/Project Management Specialist
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a ICT Support/Project Management Specialist. This role is permanent position based in Aargau Canton.
- Guarantee a high-quality IT service for employees in Switzerland & abroad by providing remote secure support (1st & 2nd level).
- Analyze technical problems & create & implement the appropriate solution concepts (including with external partners).
- Install, configure & maintain hardware & software.
- Drive the further development of the IT infrastructure, from the idea to the evaluation of solutions, verification of feasibility to the subsequent implementation (eg in the context of a project).
- Independently carry out smaller technical projects or accompany larger projects as a sub-project manager.
- A proven IT specialist with several years of relevant professional experience.
- Well-founded experience in the areas of clients, Servers, networks, operating systems (Windows) & Exchange.
- Experience with ERP, CRM & telephony solutions.
- Ideally some experience in project management.
- Completed Computer Science apprenticeship & ideally University Degree.
- Analytical & self-motivated with strong coordination & communication skills.
- Structured, innovative & a team-player.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.