Posted on May 18, 2019 by TSS Solutions Ltd
Highways England have awarded telent the contract for the operation and management of NRTS2 (National Roads Telecommunication Services), NRTS is the network of communication and control that Highways England uses to monitor and manage England's motorways and major trunk roads, it is a critical component of national infrastructure supporting the country's 4,400 mile strategic road network.
The contract includes a major technology transformation programme in addition to general maintenance and management of the network; The transformation programme comprises of 11 technology projects, including the introduction of new wireless and IP CCTV services, new management systems and the next-generation upgrade of all technology, this will ultimately enable Highways England to prepare for the future and enable safer roads, more efficient delivery and a better road user experience.
This immediate vacancy for a Maintenance Administrator offers an opportunity to work within the £500 million contract with Highways England. This is an environment which is very QEHS focused and as such you will need to be aware of that in your day to day activities.
The role of Maintenance Administrator will provide administrative support to the Office Support Lead & NRTS teams allocated to them. This will include:
* Ensuring that all required documentation received by Office Support is forwarded to Document Control or Design for upload onto the Document Management System as contractually required.
* Managing stationary control as well as stationary ordering.
* Ensure meeting room booking, lunch ordering and hotel room reservations as/when required.
* Process and record weekly timesheets.
* Provide cover for other members of the Office Support team when required.
* Manage and maintain the Admin NRTS incoming and correspondence via the team admin outlook inbox.
* Maintain an accurate internal electronic filing system to ensure all documents can be accessed easily using agreed naming protocol.
* Act as contact point for the field engineers in relation to vehicles, tools, equipment, ICT and accommodation.
* Process all ESI requests in an accurate and timely manner. Updating the internal register and ensuring all contractual deadlines are met through communications with Operations.
Excellent Employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages.
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.