Posted on May 18, 2019 by ITech Consult
Our client develops solutions to enable manufacturers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements across the full product life cycle in the medical device industry. They created an expert cybersecurity risk management system. This is the first system of its kind, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across medical device product portfolios.
They are currently looking for a UI Engineer to join the team.
The role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with our client's progressive management team in Dundalk, Co Louth, delivering unique cybersecurity solution to the medical device software space.
* Have at least 3 years' experience of working in software development teams.
* Have at least 3 years' experience as a UI Designer.
* Relevant Degree in a Design Related Discipline such as Software/Web Development, Visual Communications/Graphic Design/Interaction Design.
* Experienced in designing responsive web applications, branding and marketing material.
* Experience of working closely with developers, product owners and senior stakeholders in an agile environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to articulate creative ideas along with strong presentation skills.
* Solid understanding of typography, layout, and graphic design in general.
* Work well under pressure both independently and within a team.
* Solid online portfolio of design work.
* Experience in UI design and development.
* Experience of full UI life cycle development.
* Good Communicator.
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918316FK
Role: UI Engineer
Industry: Medical Devices
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV.
Feel free to contact us for further information.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.