Java Developers (Full Stack) - Charlotte, NC
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
$35 Billion corporation is creating a new technology hub in the Charlotte, NC area that will focus on complex Mobile and Web applications and products.
- A college degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or similar field, including a solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- 3+ years of developing and implementing systems at scale
- Strong understanding of computer science concepts, Object Oriented Design principles
- Basic understanding of distributed systems, operating systems, networking, databases, security, and analytics
- Experience in Back End development design and implementation; database (relational, NoSQL, caching), messaging and big data development, implementation and optimization
- Actual experience developing continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment pipelines for distributed apps
- Knowledge and experience on approaches and tools for automated testing and monitoring
- Experience in Test Driven Development; including knowledge and experience in testing frameworks like junit, mockito, jasmine, protractor, cucumber, and other like technologies
- Able to learn new technologies, and teach other members of the team/s
- Experience managing Unstructured data
- Experience with Bigdata technologies such as Spark, Streaming, Kafka, Object stores
- Experience/Knowledge of building applications using Public/Private cloud infrastructure
- Automation, Configuration Management (eg Ansible, Puppet), Dev-ops practices
- Linux Containers/Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience with various data types (eg Unstructured, Hierarchical, Relational, Linked Graph Data)