Gas Contract Administration Specialist
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Schuback Search Associates
This well-established company is seeking to hire a Gas Contract Administration Specialist.
1. Drafts, prepares, distributes, maintains, and monitors customer sales and transportation agreements gas supply and pipeline agreements and amendments, including right of first refusal notices to ensure that contract specifications are properly executed.
2. Monitors term expiration and price re-determination dates for gas supply (purchase contracts pipeline transportation capacity and demand contracts storage agreements etc.) and customer sales and transportation contracts.
3. Administers all of the Company's gas supply financial hedge agreements.
4. Assists with research analysis and compilation of various reports regarding contractual matters in prudence, reviews audits and internal reporting and data requests from state regulatory commissions.
5. Prepares and distributes select divisional monthly sales transportation volume reports and volumetric reports to designated personnel.
6. Updates and maintains a gas contract filing system database to ensure the orderly and functional process of contract management activities.
7. Provides information to management and divisions of all changes affecting customers' contracts such as mergers, buyouts, name/address changes, and ensures these changes are made to the appropriate contract files.
8. Performs other related duties as required.
1. Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field and three years progressively responsible professional experience in contract administration, natural gas industry supply or similar.
2. Requirements include:
-Strong preference for experience with gas supply contracts, including master agreements and NAESB contracts
-Will consider candidates with gas supply industry experience OR background working as a contract administrator or assisting a legal team with contract drafts, etc. related to similar industries AND
-Experience with and/or a solid understanding of technology, ideally work with database management applications and various software applications to create documents, reports and/or graphics.
-Plusses: Software: Aligne and/or Laserfiche; any experience with pipeline tariffs and contracts.
This is a direct hire, onsite position. Candidates must either live in the New Orleans area or be able/willing to permanently relocate to this location.