Mobile Software Product Owner/Manager (Highly Autonomous Vehicle Safet
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Direct hire role in Chicago for an ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) Product Manager - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)
- Become the internal product expert for Risk Map and Insurance products.
- Responsible for new product innovations.
- Assist in definition of product vision, value proposition, positioning, and roadmap for Risk Map and Highly Autonomous Vehicle Services.
- Conduct research and analysis of industry and market data (customers/competition/technology) that will impact Driver Safety and Insurance pricing.
- Process input from Customers and internal sources to provide clear product and project prioritization
- Assist in developing technical documents that define market and product requirements.
- Work with Development, Operations, and Project Management to ensure development and delivery of products on time and manage expectations.
- Be the voice of the customer internally to ensure customer specifications are met during development and manage the development of product definitions and functional requirements.
- Exhibit strong sense of ownership and ability to work in global team environment
- Work closely with Customer Marketing/UX to facilitate creation of ground-breaking user experiences across form factors.
- Support ongoing relationships and strategic alignment with product stakeholders for key customer accounts
Job Qualifications (All required)
- Degree in Computer Science, Economics or Mathematics.
- Experience working with ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience working with mobile apps (iOS or android)
- 3+ years of Product Management experience.
- Excel and Data Modeling
- Ability to discuss "H ow you have been able to take ideas from development to production", specifically how you led/contributed to innovation and development.
- GIS for mapping and location
- Automotive Industry experience
- Connected/Automotive Cloud APIs