Info Security Engineer 4
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Our Enterprise Information Security team is looking for a strong C#.NET developer to join our Security Analytics Development and Support Team. The candidate selected for this position will be responsible for full stack development and be well versed in object oriented programming methodologies. Responsibilities include being an escalation point for application support, troubleshooting of complex OOP issues and provides guidance to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and system problems. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported. Additional benefit would be to have a financial services background or extensive experience working in large corporate environments.
Key Job Responsibilities may include:
• Secure Application Development
• Design, develop and maintain solutions to support key business needs
• Build and maintain high-quality, high-performance, scalable software
• Engineer Web Pages, Core Components and Common Services based upon pre-defined development models, languages and standards
• Produce Functional System Design Documents
• Collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Document and demonstrate solutions by writing documentation, diagrams and code comments
• Debug and document existing systems through code analysis
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing Cascade Styling Sheets (CSS) based Front-End Web Design
- 5+ years of source/version control tools experience
- 5+ years of C#.NET experience
- 4+ years of ASP.Net experience
- 2 + years of experience with front end frameworks such as Bootstrap
- 4+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of application or software security
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.