Sr. Business Systems Consultant - Wealth Management
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Wealth technology group is looking for a Sr. Business Systems Consultant to join a high performing team supporting and delivering enhancements across multiple applications for the Trust and Wealth Planning lines of business. Primary responsibility for this role will be for the Yardi Wealth Voyager application, a vendor hosted web-based fully integrated end-to-end solution for Real Estate Oil Gas and Mineral asset management solution. It enables Property Management Oil Gas Mineral Notes and Mortgages operational and analytic functions. The platform is to be used by Wells Fargo's Specialized Wealth Services(SWS) Real Estate Oil Gas & Mineral Management team.
Job duties include but not limited to the following:
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization, which includes acting as single point of contact with Yardi vendor
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies
- Works with project team member to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
- Assists with project teams with required documentation, sizing, roadmaps, and implementation plans
- Works with business project team to identify and contribute application requirements
- Provides technical expertise (SME) for several applications and transfer knowledge to less experienced staff
- Analyzes, detects, identifies and corrects technical problems and deficiencies
- Supports application testing and vulnerability remediation within applications
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with Project management, process management and change management
- Experience with development project sizing and work intake
- Ability to lead, motivate, network and collaborate with business and technology partners at all levels throughout the organization
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a demanding work environment
- Ability to analyze highly complex business requirements designs and write technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications
- Ability to act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies
- Excellent critical-thinking and analytical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Trust and Wealth systems and operations
- Experience supporting 3rd party hosted applications
- Experience with Yardi Wealth Voyager product
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.