Registered Nurse RN-Telemetry
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse-RN-Telemetry- 2W Medical - PRN- Nights - Ascension Clay County Hospital - Middleburg, FL
Looking for a great nursing opportunity?
Join our family of dedicated, highly skilled nurses at Ascension St. Vincent's Medical Center Clay. The newest addition to Ascension St. Vincent's HealthCare, Ascension St. Vincent's Clay is a 106-bed hospital that boasts state-of-the-art technology with well-designed efficiency. If you are looking for an environment that combines high touch with high tech, then Ascension St. Vincent's Clay is just what you are looking for. Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension's Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care - including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
Why join Ascension?
- Caring Team: Working together as a team, our nurses are incredibly supportive of each other and care for each other as family.
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It's a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community. With a mission established 100 years ago, your role on the team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for over a century.
- Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
What you will do:
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What you will need:
- BLS Providercredentialed from theAmerican Heart Association (AHA)obtained prior to hire date.
- Registered Nursecredentialed from theFlorida Board of Nursingobtained prior to hire date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- 1-year relevant work experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)