Posted on May 18, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
CT Technologist - Diagnostic Radiology 001 - FT Rotating 72 Hours Bi-Weekly - Ascension St. Joseph Health - Tawas City, MI
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension St. Joseph Health, you will have the opportunity to perform computerized tomographic procedures for the diagnosis of disease and injury according to protocols established by radiologists.
- Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and/or medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal activity. Monitors protocols and recommends updates or refinements as warranted.
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Prepares patient records and assures all forms pertaining to procedure are complete and accurate
- Assists physicians with invasive procedures with room, patient and equipment preparation. utilizes sterile techniques
- Performs duties of a radiologic technologist as needed.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Computed Tomography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Associate Degree
- and Minimum 2 years of training in an approved school of Radiologic Technology. One year appropriate training in CT scan required.
Equal Employment Opportunity