IT Security Analyst
Posted on May 18, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Vernon Hills, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is focused on a providing their employees with a work environment that promotes teamwork and innovation in order to supply their clients with high quality manufacturing products and services. Placing an emphasis on employing highly skilled and dedicated individuals, our client offers an excellent benefit package. Currently they are looking for an outstanding IT Security Analyst. The right candidate will have a strong work ethic with outstanding communication and documentation skills.
- Maintain confidentiality of the data residing on transmitted to, from and through enterprise workstations, Servers and other systems.
- Oversees security monitoring practice and analysis of security alerts.
- Administer investigations and provide communication.
- Support the design and operation of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits
- Day-to-day management, development and implementation of Information Security Operations.
- Manage the deployment, integration and initial configuration of all new and existing security solutions.
- Mentor and train team members and collaborate with IT leaders.
- Assist in the layout and deployment of information security awareness training.
- Support the formation, documentation and enforcement of policy.
- Uphold current knowledge of the IT security industry.
- Bachelor's degree with 4 years' experience in IT Security role.
- Skilled knowledge of network technology and Microsoft Operating Systems vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite, networking equipment, and Firewall/DMZ.
- Knowledge of Intrusion Detection, Prevention, Environmental Security Solutions and host based solutions.
- 5 years of security concepts, response protocols and information management experience.
- Proven track record of balancing different priorities with the ability to accommodate changes.
- Technical certifications preferred, CISSP, SANS/GIAC, Cisco CCCSP a plus.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID #: JS13159 - IT Security Analyst