OPS Engineer (ARIS)
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Ops Engineer (ARIS)
I'm searching for an Ops Engineer, well versed in Windows 2012 OS, strong communication skills with an Agile mindset. This is a contract duration for 18-24 months with an ideal start date of June but flexible for a July start. My client is within the financial industry.
The activities of the Ops Engineer span the complete (IT) stack from application to hardware. You'll need to understand the detailed workflow of the application, expected transactional volumes, the detailed technical behaviour of application Servers and databases and the importance of maintaining a high security profile, safeguarding the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of Client data and information assets.
- Windows 2012 OS
- Database Administrator skills MS SQL 2014 for database server incl. Always On and Stretching.
- Job scheduling & monitoring TWS
- Agile Scrum
- Working in the cloud
- Load balancer for High Availability to switch between instances and DC
- ITIL processes
- IT (Master/Bachelor) technical degree
- Proven track record in this type of role
- Work experience in an Agile organization
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English and Dutch
- ARIS (Connect) is a pre.
- Role of Scrum Master (pre)
If this sounds of interest and a good match to your skills and experience, please apply with your latest CV or feel free to contact me directly for more information.