Apptus Technical Architect - Long Term Contract/Permanent Position
Posted on May 18, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Brussels, Belgium?
NextLink is looking for a Apptus Technical Architect to work in Brussels, Belgium for a long term contract/permanent position with a multinational client.
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
Job Title: Apptus Technical Architect
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: long term contract/permanent
- A proven Technical architect with 7+ years of technical architecture experience and at least 4 full life cycle SalesForce.com implementations, with strong expertise in at least two of the following areas/modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, marketing Cloud with mandatory experience in Apttus CPQ/CLM Tool
- Apttus Quote to cash certified (201 and 202)
- Strong functional knowledge of Quote-To-Cash, Configuration, Product, Pricing and Quoting functionality
- At least 1 year or 2 projects experience in Angular JS.
- At least 2 year or 4 projects experience in Apttus development such as Apttus callbacks, enhancements.
- At least 2 year or 4 projects experience in Apttus CPQ (Configure/price and quote) and/or CLM with good understanding on how Apttus CPQ works. Don't need experience in Apttus CLM or other module.
- 5+ years of solid SFDC technical architecture experience. No compromise here.
- SFDC Integration using SOAP/REST API's must
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (Deployment) using SVN tools (JENKINS/GIT) must
€100k - €120k Annual