Litigation Associate Attorney
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Schneider Smeltz Spieth Bell LLP
Schneider Smeltz Spieth Bell LLP, a Cleveland, Ohio based law firm, providing services throughout Ohio and Nationwide is looking to immediately hire a Litigation Associate Attorney.
- The ideal candidate will have 3 to 8 years of experience in general civil and business litigation matters. Experience in commercial litigation; trust, estate and probate litigation; and real estate disputes and litigation is a plus.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be a team player with an ability to address complex issues.
- The Litigation Associate will have the opportunity to:
- Draft pleadings
- Attend and conduct depositions
- Prepare and conduct discovery and legal research
- Make court appearances for hearings and trials
Writing sample, cover letter and Ohio bar license required. Salary commensurate with experience with benefits.