Senior Communications Manager
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Coopers Group GmbH
For our Pharma client in Basel we are looking for a
Senior Communications Manager
Background: The Business Process and ERP Vision Project team seeks an energetic Project Communications Manager to facilitate effective communication for a global business transformation program enabled by the newest generation of SAP ERP.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- You will lead the development and delivery of the communications strategy for the program, working with colleagues and other stakeholders from different functions (Finance, Procurement, Pharma Technical Operations, IT) to deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective internal communications that meet defined objectives tailored to inform the project team, key users and stakeholder groups.
- The Project Communications Manager is responsible for supporting the program manager (s) in communicating and coordinating the communication in the program organization and across the different functions aligned with the organizational change management strategy.
- You are a highly skilled Communications Manager who has ideally worked on strategic communications delivery for a transformation project enabled by a new ERP platform or a similar global system roll-out.
- University degree in communications or equivalent education
- 8+ years of experience in corporate communications with the proven ability to plan and deliver communication for a global internal audience and holding dedicated internal communication roles for business change initiatives/incorporating systems and technology implementation
- Significant experience of developing, delivering and measuring internal communications programs that support cultural and organizational change within large operational organizations
- Experience of managing and delivering effective internal communication channels
- Experience of systems implementation change management desirable
- Ability to shape and deliver key messages to various audiences aligned to their individual needs and project objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Fluent English and German skills (both mandatory)
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholder relationships
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills, with attention to detail; storytelling expertise and the skills to translate complex topics and concepts into engaging messages and communications
- You are experienced and comfortable working in a global, dynamic and matrixed organization
- Experience of using new and innovative communication channels
- General knowledge about SAP and IT
Nice to Haves:
+++ Experience in a similar global program
++ Any Change Management certification
Start date: 10.06.2019
Duration: 3 months with possible 3 month extension
Location: Basel area
Are you interested to work in this challenging position? Benjamin Wenk, Talent Acquisition Consultant, is looking forward to receiving your complete profile. Please send an e-mail (see below)