Consultative Real Estate Sales Agent
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Stark Company Realtors
- Market and advertise all homes in your real estate portfolio to get the best visibility possible
- Consult with clients throughout the real estate sales process
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales services
- Be an expert in your community's real estate market so you can consult with credibility and expertise
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not
About Stark Company Realtors The Stark Company was founded in 1908 by Albert C. Stark. His son, Paul E. Stark, soon joined the company and believed that \"a community isn't built one house at a time, but rather one handshake at a time.\" The Stark Company's four generations of success is founded on promises kept to customers, to staff and to the community.
At Stark Company Realtors, we believe a culture of performance is composed of equal parts productivity and fun. One of the great things about real estate sales is the opportunity to work while you play, and play while you work. Because ultimately, we believe people thrive in environments where they learn and grow.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, home, housing, listing, realtor, real estate agent, real estate courier, residential, sales agent, salesperson