Associate Real Estate Agent
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Stark Company Realtors
- Consult with clients on how to sell their home quickly and for a good value
- Be available to take clients on home tours and attend open houses
- Offer advice on how to market a home for sale to make it unique within the local real estate market
- Mediate all negotiations between sellers and purchasers and communicate with fellow real estate agents to represent your clients' best interests
- Understand your local real estate market and be informed on recent home sales
About Stark Company Realtors The Stark Company was founded in 1908 by Albert C. Stark. His son, Paul E. Stark, soon joined the company and believed that \"a community isn't built one house at a time, but rather one handshake at a time.\" The Stark Company's four generations of success is founded on promises kept to customers, to staff and to the community.
At Stark Company Realtors, we believe a culture of performance is composed of equal parts productivity and fun. One of the great things about real estate sales is the opportunity to work while you play, and play while you work. Because ultimately, we believe people thrive in environments where they learn and grow.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: broker, housing, listing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, resident, residential estate, residential property leasing agent, sales agent