Real Estate Agent - Set Your Own Schedule
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Stark Company Realtors
To be a Real Estate Agent, you must be a self-starter who thrives working independently. You'll need to form positive and trusting relationships with clients and other real estate agents. The success of a real estate transaction largely depends on the Real Estate Agent, so you must be thorough, dependable, and detail-oriented. Furthermore, since you'll be working independently so you'll have control over your schedule and when you choose to work. As such, this role is ideally suited for individuals who are looking for more flexibility.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. You will find that the more effort you put into making sales and purchases, the more income you will generate for yourself. Real Estate Agents often earn over $100,000 after they've established a loyal client base.
Job Responsibilities In this role, you will...
- Assist clients in preparing their home to put on the market
- Creatively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt and profitable home sale
- Aid clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients' best interests
- Become an expert in the local real estate market and stay informed on recent home sales
- Develop marketing materials to advertise your Real Estate Agent services
- Pursue career development training to keep yourself informed and an expert in your field
- Offer competitive commission rates
- Create a supportive and encouraging work environment to help you thrive in your role
- Give you flexibility to set your own schedule so you can have a work-life balance that meets your needs
- Provide training resources to help you maximize your career prospects
About Stark Company Realtors The Stark Company was founded in 1908 by Albert C. Stark. His son, Paul E. Stark, soon joined the company and believed that \"a community isn't built one house at a time, but rather one handshake at a time.\" The Stark Company's four generations of success is founded on promises kept to customers, to staff and to the community.
At Stark Company Realtors, we believe a culture of performance is composed of equal parts productivity and fun. One of the great things about real estate sales is the opportunity to work while you play, and play while you work. Because ultimately, we believe people thrive in environments where they learn and grow.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: broker, house, listing, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker, real estate courier, residential real estate, sales agent, salesperson