Outbound Call Center Representative
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Renew Anchored Dentures
Outbound Contact Center Agent
Denver-based healthcare company is looking for a strong Outbound Contact Center Agent with experience in providing warm leads to multiple healthcare offices.
We pride ourselves on customer service and providing a white glove experience for prospective patients who are suffering with their health situation. Our Contact Center is the first human touch for these people who need to feel cared for and listen to. The Contact Center Agent must have a strong customer service background, understanding what it takes to convert outbound leads to consultations, while having understanding and empathy. This position reports to Marketing.
Scope and Responsibilities:
The primary objective of the Contact Center Agent is to make outbound calls, schedule consultations, assemble and process mail, confirm consultations, and process web based leads.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform outbound customer contact via multiple access channels;
- Making outbound calls
- Scheduling consultations
- Assembling and processing mail
- Confirming consultations
- Processing web based leads
- Gather and accurately enter prospective patient information into the CRM systems;
- Understands and adhere to key performance metrics;
- Performs special projects;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Conducts all of the above in a fashion that is consistent with the Core Values of our company.
- Minimum of four years experience in a consultative contact center environment, in-side sales, telesales, customer service, hospitality, service industry or the equivalent;
- Telephone experience required;
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred;
- Proven track record in closing sales;
- Willingness to take/make calls when needed;
- Advanced oral and written communication skills;
- Dental/medical knowledge;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Schedule flexibility and availability to work nights, weekends and holidays;
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service;
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and Web applications;
- Ability to self-manage;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently and as a team member;
- Willingness to help wherever needed.
The work environment is representative of a contact center or office environment. The position requires prolonged sitting, and using the telephone and the computer for extended periods of time. The position requires the ability to see, hear and speak clearly.