Posted on May 17, 2019 by E-Frontiers
My client is an ambitious high-growth software company that seeks to enhance sales and simplify transaction support for E-commerce businesses across the globe.
We are expanding our team in Dublin and looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
Our company culture doesn't support the notion of hierarchy everyone's contribution is critical & we are all held accountable to contribute.
An immediate need exists for a DevOps Engineer. Using custom-built technologies along with open-source tools, our engineering team keep our infrastructure and applications running robust and secure 24x7x365.
- Supporting and running our cloud based infrastructure to ensure availability, efficiency, capacity, scalability and security.
- Assisting with deployment and operations management and support in a continuous delivery environment.
- Monitoring of production applications, including designing and implementing automated methods to monitor production applications.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems with production systems
- Documenting processes and procedures to an ISO standard.
- Contribute to the evolution of the overall product/system architecture
- 5+ years Linux Systems experience/knowledge
- Deep experience with AWS (3+ years)
- Configuration management experience (Puppet)
- Scripting Skills (Python, Bash)
- SQL knowledge (MySQL)
Other skills that will be highly regarded
- Experience with using Terraform
- Knowledge of Jenkins/Selenium in a continuous delivery environment
- Experience with high workloads, complex systems, service discovery, AWS or micro services a plus.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate and commensurate with experience.
Candidates should be based in Ireland with full working status and fluent written and verbal English.