Branch Sales and Service Specialist II - full-time
Posted on May 17, 2019 by AAA East Central
Branch Sales and Service Specialist II
AAA members and clients visit our branch offices to plan dream vacations in the travel agency, secure PennDOT license, registration and title transfers, obtain auto travel maps and routings, get a quote and sign up for auto, home and life insurance, buy discount tickets for theme parks, special attractions and movie theaters, get passport photo taken, procure foreign currency, and much more!
If you'd like to be part of our team providing these services at the Louisville-Market Street Branch Office, this is your opportunity! Our full-time, customer-facing position is a great match for a motivated and ambitious individual interested in a long-term career opportunity.
What you'll do:
- Greet members and customers, determine the nature of their needs, and provide legendary service !
- You will achieve monthly goals and earn incentives for various product and service transactions
- You will use road maps and reference materials to provide service to auto travelers by creating AAA TripTik® Travel planners and marked road maps; you'll also provide destination information and may secure hotel accommodations
- Expressing gratitude and customer appreciation, you will accept payments and provide accurate change and receipts
- You'll take passport photos, issue international driving permits, travel money cards, foreign currency, and EZPass GoPaks
- You may also handle basic bookkeeping duties such as balancing and reconciling cash drawer
What you'll bring:
- 2-3 years of customer-facing sales experience;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Motivated and career focused, with interest in development opportunities;
- Demonstrated accuracy and exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong PC/Windows and internet skills;
- Familiarity with U.S. geography, good sense of direction, ability to read road maps;
- Previous money handling / cashiering experience with ability to make correct change;
- Minimum H.S. diploma or GED, some college preferred
The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
What we offer:
- Medical Insurance with Rx plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- FREE AAAPlus membership
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with generous company match
- Potential career opportunities in multiple states and across multiple business lines
- Starting pay in the range of $11.39 - $12.15 per hour, plus incentives
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.