Windows Systems Administrator
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client near the Akron, Ohio area is looking for a Systems Administrator. This position is through the end of October 2019.
We are looking for someone strong with Windows 2 with Active Directory and Exchange experience. This will be ticket driven and maintenance.
Scope of work:
- Assist in working assigned tickets in support of operations
- Work with SME to familiarize with Compute standards and goals
- Assist as needed in problem resolution
- Assist as needed in automation and operational efficiencies
- Assist as needed in documentation and procedure/policy definition
- Provide 3rd level 24/7 support
- Create technical documentation and manuals to be used by other IT teams. Create and modify reference architecture documentation as required.
- Provide technical insights and recommendations to the entire IT staff as appropriate.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, life cycle management upgrades, patches, reconfigurations, and/or purchases
- Use a variety of techniques to stay current with information technology trends and operational concepts and tools for solving technical problems.
Knowledge & Experience
- 7+ years IT related experience.
- Experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
- Knowledge of data structures, data management practices, system interaction patterns and interfaces.
- Knowledge of vendor software integration and interaction patterns.
- Technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem solving skills.
$108k - $108k Annual