Account Manager - GHX
Posted on May 17, 2019 by SunSource
GHX Industrial, LLC, a SunSource company is a growing, dynamic organization with roots traced back to 1937. GHX today is a highly recognized value-added distributor - fabricator of industrial gaskets and hoses with offices nationwide. GHXs customer base consists of large refining and petrochemical customers, upstream oil and gas service and supply companies, OEMs, and mineral and mining enterprises.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager for our GHX Woodrige, IL (Chicagoland area) branch. The successful candidate will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts and regions. The Outside Account Manager will manage the quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Sell company services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
- Follow up and develop new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Prepare presentations, proposals for current and potential customers.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, and follow-up.
- Work effectively with Inside Sales staff.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Provide on-the-job training to customers employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 plus years related experience and/or training; or Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to successfully function in a fast paced, high volume environment utilizing Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of industrial hose and gasket industry preferred
So if you are a self-motivated individual and effective in achieving customer service success through your professional accomplishments then we want to hear from you!
WE ARE COMMITTED TO HIRING GREAT PEOPLE
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
****Visit our website ****