ICT Business Analyst
Posted on May 16, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Dutch-speaking Business Analyst needed in Mechelen for an international client.
The following skills/experiences are preferred:
The Business Analyst provides support for the preparation and analysis of the requirements regarding the change from the current Intranet to a new Intranet. The coordination takes place with the different domains that are provided on the Intranet (Finance and ICT, HR, Marketing and Mobility, Operations, Technology, Strategy, Supply Chain Management and Staff services).
To successfully complete this assignment, the Business Analyst effortlessly Switches between business and IT. In other words, the Business Analyst is with one foot in the business field and with the other foot in the IT field.
The most important duties of the Business Analyst are:
- Determining concepts per business domain;
- Analyze processes and business rules and draw up uniform procedures;
- Mapping functional and non-functional requirements and managing these requirements;
- Full stack requirements analysis for content and conceptual structure of the new Intranet for all De Lijn staff groups;
- Facilitating and supervising workshops for all domains (Finance and ICT, HR, Marketing and Mobility, Operations, Technology, Strategy, Supply Chain Management and Staff Services) of De Lijn with the objective of capturing high level requirements for the new Intranet;
- Layout business analysis and high level (business) design
The candidate is able to monitor TIMING and FOCUS during the workshops facilitated by him and can demonstrate this with examples during a possible interview, referring to her/his curriculum vitae.
-Demonstrable knowledge of BPMN
-Demonstrable experience with the preparation of business cases and cost-benefit analysis
Interviews will be scheduled soon so please apply promptly if interested.