MySQL Database Administrator- Oracle DBA- Linux- French- English- Orac
Posted on May 16, 2019 by TechNet IT Recruitment (Permanent)
MySQL Database Administrator- Oracle DBA- Linux- French- English- Oracle RAC- NewSQL- NoSQL
Location: Paris 02, France
Salary: Up to €60,000
Experienced MySQL Database Administrator needed for one the largest E-commerce companies. As the MySQL Database Administrator you will help extend the capabilities of the Global Operations Department. This is an opportunity to work with very large volumes of data and make a difference on one of the largest products in the world.
What you will be doing:
- Designing and managing a sharded, geo-redundant MySQL data tier.
- Take database technical responsibility to North America and Europe businesses as Database team.
- Single Oracle SS/EE Database or RAC system configuration and maintenance.
- MySQL database with replication topology or clustering solution configuration and maintenance
- Coordination, analysis, design, implementation and administration of Oracle/MySQL-based App.
- Recommend practices for improvements to current operational processes and procedures.
- Be the escalation point for 24x7 on call troubleshooting to fix problems by considering SLAs.
- Capacity planning for database running safe at certain intervals.
- Parameter tuning and SQL performance tuning.
- Administering backup procedures and disaster recovery plans
- Troubleshooting operation problems in the data tier.
- Maintain security and compliance of the data tier.
- Performing database upgrades and migration of databases.
Ideally, your skills will include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 3+ years of database administration and design experience.
- 2+ years of MySQL database and replication topology architecture.
- Deep knowledge and experience with SQL and Oracle database.
- Knowledge and experience designing table layout with partitioning technology.
- Experience working on very large data sets and supporting a complex data tier.
- Good knowledge of Linux.
- Scripting experience in Python, Perl or Shell.
- Good communication skills in French and English
It would be nice if you had:
- 3+ years experience with Oracle SE/EE database
- Knowledge of different data persistence technologies (SQL, NewSQL, NoSQL).
- Scripting experience in Python, Perl, and Shell.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience with Oracle RAC system for high volume transaction application.
- Experience with Oracle Exadata appliance machine
- Experience with Oracle Data Guard, and Oracle Golden Gate technology for high availability system solution.
- Experience with Percona Galera Cluster or other advanced tools on MySQL.