Posted on May 16, 2019 by eTeam Inc.
Role: SAS Admin
Duration: 6months +
Location: Brussels, Belgium
7 - 10 Years of SAS Experience
- Good knowledge of the SAS products (SAS 9.4 products such as Base SAS and Advance SAS, SAS Management Console, SAS e-BI & SAS DI).
- At least 3 years of experience as an SAS administrator.
- Basic knowledge of Linux, in other words you can write a Shell script without any problems and you know the main "commands".
- Basic knowledge of release and test management.
- Excellent Communication & Problem Solving skills
- Positive Attitude & Critical Thinking
- Flexibility to work based on the Work requirements
- End user focused (help them with their questions); structured and organized; a documentation addict; very intelligent!
- Monitoring of the SAS applications is necessary, in particular with regard to SAS eBI (Enterprise Guide, SAS Stored Processes, Web Reports), SAS DI Studio, SAS Management Console and SAS Visual Analytics.
- The management of user management, the monitoring of security monitors, and the execution of maintenance assignments are also part of the basic duties.
- The candidate must provide support (first-line support) in the event of problems or in the event of failure of the SAS applications;
- Installation and management of new technologies such as SAS Viya (Python), etc .;
- Managing a SAS knowledge center. This means that important actions (installations, configurations, etc.) as well as questions from end users are documented;
- Executing promotions of SAS components from lower (development) environments to test environments and so on to the production environment, according to a predetermined process, and with due observance of security and compliance rules.