Quality Assurance & Parcel Service Representative
Posted on May 16, 2019 by Quad
The Quality Assurance & Parcel Service Representative is responsible for accurately fulfilling customer orders through packing of product, receiving of shipments and processing shipments of completed product to the appropriate location. Additional responsibilities include partnering with the manufacturing departments to support and document quality practices of client publications while providing hands-on support in evaluating product to ensure quality expectations are met.
- Accurately select, pack, seal, label, and affix postage for customer product according to works instructions accomplished by utilizing operating systems
- Monitor and maintain inventory (product & supplies) and inform appropriate internal contacts when product is low
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure appropriate packaging and labeling requirements are met
- Measure and communicate product quality to business and internal production partners
- Process outgoing shipments; including but not limited to, facilitating the return process with Customer Service, preparing shipping documents, recording required shipping information, tracking discrepancies
- Actively participate and follow all Safety regulations, policies and initiatives. Including performing daily maintenance inspections and reporting any issues of concern to appropriate leader
- Work independently to identify and resolve problems with minimal assistance
- Complete work according to priorities and within a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and plant floor
- 12 hour rotating shift
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Work effectively with co-workers and all other internal/external contacts
- Understand and use basic math skills, read a ruler and understand measurements in both fractions and decimals
- Proficient understanding of basic computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Ability to use a pallet jack or mechanical pallet jack
- The ability to use scissors and tape gun
- Demonstrated ability to establish and achieve strategic goals
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace