Business Relations Management IT Analyst
Posted on May 16, 2019 by PepsiCo
Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo's global growth across all functions
As an IT Business Relationship Management (BRM) Analyst you will have a unique opportunity to influence and support PepsiCo's digital transformation.
As an IT BRM Analyst you will leverage your interpersonal, communication, and technology skills to:
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with business leaders and peers in the IT fuctions. Act as a liasion between business and IT teams.
- Become a subject matter expert on the business function and its supporting solutions, and work with business partners to establish and maintain capabilities roadmaps.
- Help our business convert high level ideas into fundable projects by defining scope, requirements, value propositions / business cases, and estimates of IT work required to deliver
- Keep abreast of internal technology / solutions relevant to the business function (e.g., regional proofs-of-concept; global standards) and external technology and solutions
- Act as point of escalation for business functions for critical incidents and time-sensitive technology requests.
- Highly self-motivated individual capable of managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to communicate technical and complex matters to leaders in business terms
- Broad understanding of general IT technologies and trends, industry standards, solution architecture and the vendor landscape
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the business unit or function, as well as with leadership and functional teams
- Proven track record of building consensus among diverse stakeholders
- Strategic thinker focused on business value results that utilize technical solutions
- Ability to set expectations with business partners and effectively use governance for a positive business partner experience
- Demonstrated experience gathering, analyzing, distilling and summarizing business requirements
.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular