Customer Service Champion - Vehicle Maintenance
Posted on May 16, 2019 by Hitachi Capital UK
Are you passionate about providing amazing customer service? Do you enjoy seeing things through? Have you got a great telephone manner? Would you like to play a role in getting customers' vehicles back on the road?
If your answer is 'yes', we'd love to hear from you.
Want to know a little about us?
Our mission at Hitachi Capital UK is to be exceptional people, providing outstanding customer experiences. Our Vehicle Solutions business is one of the UK's best providers of funding and fleet solutions for small and large cars and commercial vehicle fleets. We have been funding cars, vans, HGVs and specialist vehicles in the UK for over 30 years and have seen consistent growth across our business.
What does the role involve?
Have you ever thought about what it takes to keep a company's fleet on the road? Or what happens when workers' vans and other vehicles need to go in for repair?
That's where you come in.
Working for our Vehicle Solutions business in Trowbridge, you'll be part of the team who help to keep vehicles on the road for one of the UK's best-known brands. When vehicles go in for maintenance or repair, you'll monitor progress and chase garages to ensure they stay on schedule.
Some of your key tasks will also involve:
- Confirming all on-line job requests promptly and efficiently
- Notifying customers when work is authorised
- Answering incoming calls as
- Arranging driver services as required
- Ensuring minimal 'downtime' of fleet vehicles by progressing allotted jobs, updating info on progress clearly and promptly
What are we looking for?
You're passionate about customer service, and enjoy making things happen. You may be interested in vehicles, or have worked with them before but it's certainly not essential - most important is a genuine desire to delight your
In addition, you'll be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good written communication and email skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Works well with ever changing deadlines
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
What We Offer
We're passionate about looking after our people at Hitachi Capital UK, as we know that looking after you means that you will look after our customers. In addition to a great salary and bonus package, we're able to offer you:
25 days' holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, and critical illness cover
- Generous pension scheme with up to 10% employer contribution
- Employee assistance programme
If you like the sound of what we have to offer, and want to be part of our team, then don't hesitate - apply today. We're really looking forward to hearing from you.
Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.