Incident Controller - Automotive/Fleet
Posted on May 16, 2019 by Hitachi Capital UK
Are you knowledgeable about vehicles and passionate about delivering great customer experiences? Do you have experience of working in an automotive business or a fast-paced contact centre? Are you calm under pressure? Would you like to work for the Leasing Company of the Year?
If your answer is 'yes' to all of these, then we'd love to hear from you.
Want to know a little about us?
Our mission at Hitachi Capital UK is to be exceptional people, providing outstanding customer experiences. Our award-winning Vehicle Solutions business is one of the UK's best providers of funding and fleet solutions for small and large cars and commercial vehicle fleets. We have been funding cars, vans, HGVs and specialist vehicles in the UK for over 30 years and have seen consistent growth across our business. One of the reasons for this is our drive to innovate.
What does the role involve?
Our Incident Management team are the first port of call when things don't go to plan. A vehicle may be involved in a breakdown or accident, and it's your team's role to provide a responsive service and help the customer to get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for drivers involved in incidents or breakdowns
- Ensuring customers are regularly updated with the progress of their repairs in a police and friendly manner
- Handling calls from customers and suppliers regarding breakdowns and incidents
- Supporting internal teams with maintenance authorisations and certification approvals
What are we looking for?
You have great communication skills enjoying helping when things don't go to plan. Ideally you'll have knowledge of vehicle maintenance and servicing and admin experience too. In addition you'll be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Solution-oriented, and able to think outside of the box
- PC literate
- Team player
What can we offer you?
We're passionate about looking after our people at Hitachi Capital UK, as we know that looking after you means that you will look after our customers. In addition to a great salary and bonus package, we're able to offer you:
- Up to 30 days' holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare, life assurance, and critical illness cover
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
In addition to our core package, we offer a range of flexible benefits including cycle to work, give as you earn, and discounts on mobile contracts, TV & broadband packages, high street vouchers, hotel bookings and much more.
What's the next step?
Like the sound of what we have to offer? Feel you've got something to bring to the role? What are you waiting for? Apply today - we look forward to setting you on the road to success.
Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC is an inclusive employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.