Inspection Systems Engineer
Posted on May 16, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Maumelle, AR
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking a Inspection Systems Engineer.
- Design, integration and implement new machine vision inspection systems for controlling manufacturing processes
- Implementation of new technologies
- Develop strategies to maximize use of data from machine vision systems as part of the movement towards Industry 4.0 and IoT.
- Understanding of technology applications for machine vision and non-destructive testing.
- Provide support on production lines including vision calibration and verification
- Train others to support machine vision systems
- Conduct consultation and machine vision integration work
- Bachelors' Degree with 1+ years' integrating vision systems experience
- 1+ years' image processing tools and Cognex vision library experience
- Interest in developing image processing applications within a variety of development platforms, sound programming skills, lighting and optics
- Prefer experience with Java, C++, C#, or C language and familiar with automation control systems
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not open to relocation expenses.
ID #: JS13171 - Inspection Systems Engineer