Travel RN Manager
Posted on May 16, 2019 by Jackson Nurse Professionals
We're excited to offer a Management position for a Registered Nurse with experience overseeing the recruitment, supervision and retention of nursing staff for a 13 week contract assignment at a reputable area hospital.
You'll enjoy an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson where Traveling Nurses have been building rewarding careers since 2006. Our commitment to nurses is best reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships that began 10 years ago and have continued to this day.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months Management experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location - job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.