Customer Service Advisor
Posted on May 16, 2019 by Affinity Water
Affinity Water, it flows through our name and everything we do. Every day we supply millions of litres of safe, high quality drinking water to our customers. We are largest water-only supplier in the UK, with a vision to become the leading community focused water company. We only recruit the best, and we are committed to helping you achieve your career goals and becoming even better than you are today.
Are you a positive, happy, friendly yet hardworking individual who's looking for an exciting move? Would you like to join a company who look after their staff and successfully make it a fun-loving environment?
Here at Affinity Water, we are renowned for our exceptionally friendly culture and excellent customer service.
To get involved in this exciting opportunity, our ideal candidates would have:
- Enthusiasm to deliver great customer service
- Understands and Knows what 'excellent customer service' is - can also demonstrate what this is.
- Happy to take High Volume of calls
- Great Communication Skills - Verbal and Written
- Resilience - can you handle sticky situations?
- Passion for problem solving
- Happy to work in a sometimes high pressured, yet enthused environment
- Self-motivated - we love you to be motivated and always smiling here at Affinity Water!
- Great attention to detail
- Have fun whilst working hard!
To be successful, you don't need to have contact centre experience, you need to have the passion to deliver great experience. You will need to be able to solve problems and can demonstrate helping to solve problems. The best part of it is, you don't have to have traditional customer service experience, we have a variety of backgrounds and experiences within the team, so don't be put off applying if you do not come from an office environment. If you're passionate, enthusiastic and hardworking we still want to hear from you!
If the above appeals to you, and sounds like the type of place you'd like to work, thrive and succeed within this role then please apply now!
Working hours will be: 37 hours per week working 08:00 - 20:00 including 1 in 2 Saturdays 08.00 - 14.00pm. This will be on a shift rotation.
Assement centres will be held the week commencing 13th and 20th May.
Start date for this role will be 1st July. Your first 4 weeks will be a training and induction process with the working hours 08:30-17:00; Monday to Friday. This training and induction time is vitally important to give you the best start so we ask that you are able to commit to working this in full.