IT M&A Manager - 'Big 4'
Posted on May 16, 2019 by WA Consultants
IT Manager of M&A
I'm working with a 'Big 4' professional services firm in Zurich, who are looking to appoint an IT Manager of M&A.
Benefits of this post include a highly competitive salary, a global employer name, high-end client exposure, international opportunities and room for career growth.
You will ideally have experience within a consultancy firm, advising your external clients and able to demonstrate a high degree of communication skills.
We're looking for:
- 5+ Years of relevant IT management experience
- Robust experience of ERP systems (Ideally SAP)
- Broad understanding of IT functions including: Governance, Enterprise Architecture, Cost & Value Management and IT service management
- Good understanding of corporate cycles in transition periods
- Ideally fluent English and German language, but not essential
If interested in discussing further, please get in-touch with Connor (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.