Risk and Security Engineer
Posted on May 16, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Risk and Security Engineer
Risk and Security Engineer urgently required for interesting contract in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
6 month rolling contract.
The Risk and Security Engineer will be Responsible for the following:
* Establish and maintain TPA wide Risk & Security awareness in the context of the clients Policy House, Minimum Standards and Security Controls in order to comply to global, regional and local laws and regulations.
* Coach, Train, Assist, Challenge TPA squads in their efforts to develop and maintain proven secure IT services through Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessments, Operational Control Dashboards, OSGs, etc
* Establish (automated) reporting and dashboards on TPA Risk and Security Compliance status
* Establish and maintain close collaboration with TPA relevant Risk and Security departments (eg Global and local CISO, IRM, ORM)
* Stay up to date on all Risk and Security related subjects and provide relevant insight and guidance to TPA leadership
* Coordinate and work together with TPA squads on up to date, correct and timely risk identification and mitigation in iRisk (MIA's and CAS audit findings)
* Set-up and facilitate Root Cause Analysis on risk and security related incidents, ensure follow-up actions and share lessons learned across TPA
* Drive efficiencies in risk management and processes in alignment with second line IRM and ORM
* Keep an overview of the overall TPA risk profile by reporting on Non Financial Risk Control scores, monitor and drive risk mitigation and facilitate internal and external audits being performed within the TPA domain.
* Prepare status reporting, requests for risk acceptance and advice TPA leadership towards regular Non Financial Risk Committee Tech
* Organize workshops and hackatons on specific risk and security subjects in the TPA domain
* Represent TPA Risk and Security in partner programs like Unite, PSD2 and ModelBank.
The Risk and Security Engineer will ideally have the following skills and expertise:
* Experience working in a Dev/Ops team with Agile and ITIL practises
* Knowledge of Policy House, Minimum Standards, Non Financial Risk Control, Operation Control Dashboard (OCD) and understanding of required controls
* Content management: Confluence/OrangeSharing/SharePoint
* Agile planning and management: SNOW
* foundation in Linux and Apache Tomcat administration and troubleshooting;
* Foundational experience with automation;
* Be able to understand and formulate meaningful risk and security related metrics, reports and advice to all levels of the organisation (engineering, business and Sr Management);
* Experience taking a leading role in managing continuous improvements in a complex international context;
Your education and background
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Certifications of at least one of: CISSP, CISA, CISM
* Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
* Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
* Good command of spoken and written English
Apply now for immediate interviews!
Get back ASAP to avoid missing out